Take about 40 people from all walks of life; CEOs, COOs, HR, Managers, Department Heads. Gather in a training session and mix for three hours.
Engage their attention, stir it up a bit and apply a bit of heat…..
- How does workplace conflict occur?
- How to recognize it?
- How to manage difficult employees?
- What do you do with team members, colleagues and superiors when they’re at complete opposite sides?
- How do you resolve workplace conflict?
And most importantly –
Why does mediation work so well in resolving conflict?
My Masterclass included discussions on various topics/ Amongst them….
- dealing with difficult employees
- preventing conflict in the workplace
- managing and resolving conflict – both internally and externally
- building a productive and happy workplace
- achieving goals
- assisting resolution
Finally we did a role play showing how mediation works from start to finish.
There were lots of questions.
As I packed up, I knew I had dished up just the right ingredients to help various people and organisations to learn how to manage and resolve conflict.
I was really pleased….